Replay Inquiry into 2023-24 budget estimates
Terms of Service
Access to the live web streaming proceedings of the Houses and Committees of the Parliament of Victoria is provided on the condition that:
- You will not record, download, copy, modify, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, any of the proceedings other than in accordance the rules of the Legislative Assembly and the Legislative Council.
- The material is not to be used for political party advertising or election campaigns; satire or ridicule; commercial sponsorship or advertising; or media advertisements or promotion.
- The Parliament of Victoria is not liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of the material or from delays or interruptions to the service; nor can uninterrupted service be guaranteed.
- You agree that by clicking the 'I agree' button, or by using this site and any services (including the content provided therein), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service. If you do not accept these terms of service in their entirety, do not access or use the site or services.
- Any violation of these terms of service may constitute a breach of parliamentary rules, and may also be a contempt of Parliament, subject to severe penalties.
Warning: any rebroadcast or publication of any part of the proceedings is not protected by parliamentary privilege.
Inquiry into the 2023-24 budget estimates
This is a replay of the Inquiry into the 2023-24 budget estimates hearing held on 8 June 2023.
No results found
Please refine your search topics and try again