Tuesday, 21 February 2023
Business of the house
Table of contents
David LIMBRICK (South-Eastern Metropolitan) (12:59): I move, by leave:
That the following general business take precedence on Wednesday 22 February 2023:
(1) order of the day 1, second reading of the Road Safety Amendment (Medicinal Cannabis) Bill 2023;
(2) notice of motion 13 standing in Georgie Crozier’s name referring matters relating to the state’s preparedness for and response to Victoria’s major flooding event of October 2022 to the Environment and Planning Committee;
(3) notice of motion 12 standing in David Limbrick’s name referring matters relating to land transfer duty fees to the Economy and Infrastructure Committee;
(4) notice of motion given this day by David Limbrick referring matters relating to drug harm reduction to the Legal and Social Issues Committee;
(5) order of the day 7, resumption of debate on a motion moved by Samantha Ratnam relating to the group voting system;
(6) order of the day 1, listed for a future day, resumption of debate on the second reading of the Children, Youth and Families Amendment (Raise the Age) Bill 2022;
and the resumption of debate on the address-in-reply to the Governor’s speech be postponed until Thursday 23 February 2023.
Motion agreed to.